Chemhold and Petrohold are proven products, but we want to hear from the people--First Responders and Hazmat and Emergency Response teams--who put our solutions to use in real-time to save property and even lives when every second counts.
Share your photos, stories and advice help Hazmat Sealants to improve packaging and hear best practices for using our products or lend your experience to others in your field. We hope to hear how our products work for you, but we also want to learn about the challenges you've faced and how we can make things better.
Pictures and comments submitted should be:
- actual and factual representations and/or accounts intended for education, training and professional development
- presented with permission of any persons, brands or organizations represented visually or mentioned by name
- submitted with the understanding that they may be used by Hazmat Sealants for training, promotion and marketing purposes
- submitted with the understanding that comments or images may be reproduced and
distributed without risk or legal liability to Hazmat Sealants or CASCO Industries
- submitted with the understanding that Hazmat Sealants may identify senders using first names, last-name initials, along with counties and states of origin
- Photos and comments that describe valuable information involving safety and critical situations may be subsequently researched.
Please include following contact information with each submission:
- First and last name
- City and state
- Daytime phone number
- Reference number (e.g. 1 of 10) with caption (optional)
Submit photos to:............................................................. email@example.com
Send comments/personal accounts/suggestions to.............. firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other requests, please email to email@example.com